Sunday, January 12, 2014

Page 12 of 365, chapter 2014

Page 12 of 365, chapter 2014, the book of our lives.

Today I'm gonna write in english, I've seen a lot of my visits come from the US and more aroud the world, so I thought it would be a good idea.
I've not so much to tell you today, yesterday I studied a bit and I went to my boyfriend's home, so I didn't do much things. Today I'm worried, 'cause tomorrow I have an important exam and I don't know anything yet...
I'm so bad at studying things I don't like at all... It's just too boring:(

So, hmmm, I like having people around the world visiting my blog, so when I have a little bit of more time I promise I shall begin writing about my loved books.
Excuse me for my english but I'm from Spain, so you'll understand why it's not that good... hahhahaha
I leave you here with my list of books pending to read, and a lot of lovee:*

Pending books: Calor Helado, de Richard Castle. Caminaré sola, de Mary Higgins Clark. Jaque a la Dama, de Jesús Fernández Santos. Un año en Fairy Oak, de Elisabetta Gnone. Absolut Desastre de Jamie McGuire, Beautiful Wedding de Jamie McGuire también, y Deadly Heat de Richard Castle.

Megg.

No comments: